- Log in to cPanel
- Go to http://your domain name/cpanel.
- Enter FTP user name in the Username field.
- Enter FTP password in the Password field
- Click Login.
- Upload Your Files
- From the Files section of cPanel window, select File Manager.
- From the File Manager Directory Selection dialog box, select Web Root option > click Go.
- Start uploading the files in public_html directory by clicking Upload.
The easiest way to do this is to use cPanel's built-in File Manager. Here, you can upload files, as well as move and edit them.