SQL Chapter 3
SQL Chapter 2 BODY
SQL Chapter 1 BODY GOES HERE
- In Microsoft Outlook Express, select Tools, and then click Accounts.
- On the Internet Accounts window, click the Mail tab, then click Add. Select Mail... from the list.
- On the Internet Connect Wizard window, in the Display name field, enter the name to be displayed on your email, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail address field, enter your email address, and then click Next.
- On the E-mail Server Names window, from the My incoming mail server is a list, select either IMAP or POP3.
- Select either IMAP or POP3 for your Account Type. Use these settings for your incoming and outgoing servers, depending on the type of email you have:
When you transfer a domain name to us, problems can occur. On the Pending Transfers page in the Domain Manager, the Status and Admin Email columns provide information on how to resolve problems with your transfers. Refer to the list below to resolve problems with your incoming transfers.
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We'll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
Website Builder lets you quickly create dynamic websites without experience in coding or Web design. It's as simple as dragging and dropping.
- To Use a BlackBerry with Your Email
- Locate and choose the Setup Wizard.
- Choose Email, and then choose Other.
- Choose Add existing account to your Blackberry device.
- Type your full email address and email password.
- To Enable Email with SSL for Your Email with a Blackberry
- From an Internet browser, log on to your BlackBerry account and edit the new email address.
- Select Utilize SSL and make the following changes.
- Incoming Port - IMAP - 993
- Incoming Port - POP - 995